Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Early Christmas!

We had pictures taken at our house last week. I never dreamed last year at this time we would have traveled to Taiwan and back with our daughter. We cherished Thanksgiving, celebrating with friends and family, and I can't wait to enjoy Christmas this year. For any of you waiting to add on to your family, and your timing isn't the same as God's, hopefully our story will give you hope. For 3 Christmas's my "hope meter" ran almost empty. God has wonderful plans for us, and He sees the big picture when we don't.

My sister-in-law, Sarah, is starting a photography business. So here are some of the pictures she took of us last week. There were so many good pictures, it hard to just add a few. It took me an hour to decide what 2 (only 2!) to use for our christmas card. If anyone is interested in having pictures taken, Sarah's email address is: kathyhendreson@verizon.net