Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home at last!






We had such a great time in Taiwan. I am recoving from the opposite of jet lag, I can't sleep. So I'm up at 4:30 am typing away. Avery is an amazing traveler. She did great on our 23 hours of travel time. She even began her first crawling movements at the Detroit airport. When we arrived in Ft. Wayne, there were about 20 friends and family there to welcome Avery home! It was great celebrating with everyone.
The food in Taiwan was different, but I liked most of it, since I love Chinese food. We had rice at almost every meal. It felt like "Fear Factor" our last night, Dan had to eat a fish eyeball. He did! YUCK!
We bought many souveniers for Avery, we plan to give her one each year on her "Gotcha Day" - thanks for the idea, Brad and Carmen!
I'm going to catch up on some sleep now, I'll post more later!