Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning!













While Dan had to work on Christmas Eve, Avery and I listened to Christmas music as we (me) made cookies. Avery was entertained by the 8 foot inflatable Santa outside our window (our neighbors put it up just for Avery). She kept pointing to it, saying "Santa". She colored a picture for Santa and we left milk and cookies for him. Christmas morning, we read the Nativity story (Avery's book), then we opened presents. Avery loved her kitchen set, she has many accessories to go with it. Dan wins "Husband of the Year" award for our wedding picture framed to go in our new bedroom, and a TV with a DVD player to go above our new tub (I wanted a fireplace, yet that wasn't in our budget, so he got me a fireplace DVD to play while I soak in the new tub!). We had a very busy weekend celebrating with family and painting the new addition (it's coming along!). Hope you all had blessed holidays and have a safe New Year!