Sunday, September 28, 2008

Surprise Scrapbook Shower!










Last Sunday we went with our friends Jeff and Karen to our other friends house (Brian and Julie's) for the boys to watch football and us girls would scrapbook. We went down to the basement and there were my friends and family saying "Surprise!". I was soooo surprised! My small group had a scrapbook shower for me (I didn't know if I was going to have a baby shower before Avery would get here, so the girls got creative and stocked me with scrapbooking paper, stickers, ribbon, stamps, and totes and a table top organizer). Then more of the guys came over to watch football - they had to bring a pack of diapers or wipes for "admittance"! Here are some of the pictures my sister in law took. Julie got creative with the refreshments - pacifier candy and rubber duck punch. We have the best friends, we are truly blessed. We thank God for you all, thank you for your prayers! On another note, if you have stock in Hobby Lobby or Jo Ann's, it might go down, because I won't need to shop there for scrapbooking supplies for like 20 years!